Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Afghani Pressure Cooker
- Brand: No Brand
₨ 7,899 – ₨ 37,499
- Lends a traditional touch to table settings
- Sturdy side handles offer comfortable grip
- Excellent design
- Material Aluminium
- Aluminium Cover
- Aluminium Handle
- With Spare elastic Rubber
- Easy to use and clean
- Use on Gas, Electric or Woodfire.
- Color Available: Silver & Cooper
SKU: N/A Categories: Cookware, Kitchen & Dining Tags: Afghani Pressure Cooker, Aluminum MaterialReport Abuse
- Afghani Pressure cooker
- The principle of operation is like a pressure cooker with only a thicker metal of 3 – 8 mm (durable aluminum alloy). Cook in such a cauldron can be much faster than in a conventional. Production Afghanistan. High quality.
- Afghan cauldron-A kind of Oriental analog of a conventional frying pan-pressure cooker. In it you can quickly cook almost any meat, vegetable or fish dish. Cooking recipes in the Afghan Kazan are quite simple and do not take much time. It is enough to add the necessary ingredients and from time to time to mix them, parallel to doing their own business. So such recipes of dishes are ideal for those who are forever busy, but likes delicious and diverse meals. Simple aluminum models are black, very light than and convenient for home plate. They are well and quickly heated, able to keep the heat. Internal pressure and thick walls significantly accelerate the preparation of products.
Pluses of Afghan Cossacks:
- Universal. You can cook in nature or just in the kitchen.
- Fast. Meat in it is easy to cook to a gentle loose state, with the rest of the products copes even faster.
- Convenient. You choose the volume “for yourself”-for a couple of people or a large family.
- Durable. Thick aluminum does not break and does not deform during transportation, you can take with you anywhere.
Multi Function. Prepared dishes in different technologies-fried, boiled, stewed foods, even soups.
The volume of this Afghan cauldron is 5L, 8L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 30L, 50L, 80L liters – it can easily help in cooking for a family of 3-5 people. “It’s light. It is not difficult to store, carry and take with you.
The product is made of aluminum, and the lid is equipped with an emergency valve. if the pressure inside the cauldron becomes critical, the valve will work automatically and release excess steam.
It’s variable. Afghan cauldrons can be used in three ways: with the lid open, just like a pot, cauldron; with the lid closed,like a pressure cooker; combined version: fry the meat with the lid open on high heat, then close the lid and simmer.
The main thing: do not load the cauldron completely, you need to leave about 1/3 of the free space.Then the serviceability of the valve will be ensured for many years, and the juiciness will be preserved in each of your dishes.The drawing on the cauldrons may differ slightly from the main image on the monitor.
5L, 8L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 30L, 50L, 80L
- Store Name: Stylogic
- Vendor: Stylogic
- Address: Punjab
- No ratings found yet!
SINBO SFH 3304 – Quartz Heater – 2 Heating Power₨ 2,599