Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Chef Pressure Cooker Hard Anodized
- Pressure cooking is the process of cooking food, using water or other cooking liquid, in a sealed vessel known as a pressure cooker. It simulates the effects of long braising within a shorter time. Almost any food that can be cooked in steam or water-based liquids can be cooked in a pressure cooker.
- Type: Pressure cooker, Airtight pot
- Material: Hard Anodized
- Code No: 9L: 0926
- Code No: 11L: 1127
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for health
- Hard anodized cookware is basically aluminum cookware that is created through the electrochemical process where aluminum is fused together with nonstick coating. This type of cookware is 30 percent harder than stainless steel making it extremely durable.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Staining, And Non-Reactive With Foods. The Hard Anodised surface is non-toxic, non-staining, and non-reactive with foods. It is thermal-efficient, heats fast and evenly, and is not spoiled by high heat. It is tough and durable, will not tarnish or corrode, and will stay looking new for years. Every pressure cooker is best but when it comes to your health and ease of cooking,
- Hard-Anodized Pressure Cookers. Anodized aluminum is sealed so that the metal cannot leach into food or react with acidic foods. Unlike ordinary, lightweight aluminum pots and pans, which are highly reactive to acidic foods like tomatoes, anodized aluminum cookware is safe. It is also non-stick, scratch-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Pioneers in Pressure Cooking Range
- Majestic Chef holds the title of being the first manufacturer of a pressure cooker in Pakistan. We offer a lifetime pressure cooker blast-free guarantee with unmatched opening and closing characteristics.
- Store Name: Stylogic
- Vendor: Stylogic
- Address: Punjab
- No ratings found yet!
₨ 1,599 – ₨ 2,499₨ 1,599 – ₨ 2,499