GameSir T1s Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4GHz Wireless Gamepad Mobile Game Controller
- Brand: Gamesir
- 3 Connection Types: Bluetooth 4.0 / 2.4Ghz USB dongle / Wired
- Dual-vibration motors. Realistic vibration and striking, each hit, crash, and explosion can be vividly felt.
- Select your desired button and Turbo key to taking action especially in shooting games.
- With two adjustable angles (Multi-Angle, 110 degrees & 150 degrees) can be used as an individual mobile holder for 3.5~6-inch smartphones.
- Built-in 2.4GHz wireless USB dongle
- High-Quality Comfortable Leather Texture Grip
- Experience the classy texture and high comfort while holding GameSir T1s
- 【Wide Compatibility】GameSir T1s Wireless game Controller is compatible with PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10), PS3, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, NVIDIA, Xbox Game Pass, Android Phone, Android TV Box. DOES NOT support iPhone/iPad/Amazon Frie TV/Amazon Stick/Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS.
- 【Wireless & Wired】Our wireless technology has a long transmission distance. Once you are out of battery but are still willing to play, plug in the USB cable to connect the controller and game device and switch to wired mode.
- 【Rechargeable Gamepad】Built-in 600mAh rechargeable battery, 10 hours continuous playing and 30 days standby time with 2-3 hours fully charged; Foldable bracket for hold smartphones from 3.5-6 inches.
- 【Dual Vibrators】 Asymmetric vibrating motor brings you various vibration levels, for example for in-game headshots, explosions, and collisions, to feel as if you were right there on the battlefield.
- 【Ergonomics Design】 The gamepad’s shape fits your hands naturally. High-Quality Comfortable Leather Texture Grip. Experience the classy texture and high comfort while holding it.
GameSir T1s adopts a 32-bit MCU chip, computing capability is up to 48 million times per second. Along with Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 solution and 2.4GHz module, Built-in 600mAh polymer lithium battery lasts for 18 hours in normal condition, automatic sleep mode is a power saver. GameSir T1s is compatible with Android 4.0/Windows 7 and later versions, applicable to Android smartphones and tablets, Windows PC, Steam, and PS3, a broad range of games are supported.
Built-in Bracket and 2.4GHz Wireless USB Dongle
With two adjustable angles (Multi-Angle, 110 degrees & 150 degrees) can be used as an individual mobile holder for 3.5~6-inch smartphones. Built-in 2.4GHz wireless USB dongle, working very great with Windows PC, Steam, PS3, and Android TV BOX.
Pressure-sensitive D-pad; 360-degree without- dead zone analog joysticks of high sensibility; the unique design of triggers R2 / L2.
Vivid LED power indicator, which will make you control every game process perfectly. and rechargeable 18+ hours battery life get you to play anytime, anywhere.
Gamesir T1s Supports Android PC Switch PS3
Support 3 working platforms, 3 connection modes
It’s a wireless controller, PC gaming controller, also it’s the PlayStation 3 controller.
GameSir T1s is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 / 2.4Ghz Wireless / wired USB connection. and working great with Android Smartphone/Tablet/Smart TV/TV BOX, Windows PC, PS3.
Easy to Connect to your devices:
Android Devices: Press A+HOME or B+HOME
Windows PC: Press X+HOME
Note: Xbox, PS4, Windows Tablet, Mac, Apple TV, iOS devices are not supported.
If you are an Android smartphone user, you are allowed to play the non-natively-gamepad-supported games with GameSir World app! Simply go to GameSir World app and add any games you want.
Working Platforms: Android / PS3 / Windows PC / SteamOS
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 (for Android) / 2.4GHz (for PC) / Wired
Working Range: less than 26.25 ft.
Battery Capacity: 800mAh rechargeable battery
Working Time: 10 hours
Charging Time: 2-3 hours
Charging Voltage: 3.7V-5.2V
Charging Current: 1A-2A
Vibration Feedback: Yes
Package Size: 6.69*5.91*2.76 in.
Gross Weight: 0.77 lb.
What is in the Box
1 x GameSir T1s Wireless Controller
1 x 2.4GHz Wireless Dongle
1 x Micro-USB Cable
1 x User Manual
If your phone blocks the installation: Setting > Security > Lockscreen and security > Enable unknown sources